We are recruiting for a Senior Java Developer for our client who’s building a team of hybris experts delivering high quality SAP hybris eCommerce projects for their worldwide customers. They need a keen developer with an Agile mindset, experience in Spring Framework, e-commerce, Java, Web application and database development. These abilities will be coupled with the will to follow test driven development principles and Scrum methodologies within their continuous delivery framework.
Our client is an Award Winning System Integrator that provides a supportive environment in which you will always be given the opportunity to grow and learn. They are a small and flexible company and you’ll become skilled with SAP Hybris, the leading enterprise e-commerce platform that is built on-top of the Spring Framework. You will work in a trendy Central London location with cutting edge colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required include:
- Extensive Java development experience including hands-on development experience of the Spring Framework, including Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security.
- Experience with producing and consuming REST Web Services
- Experience with databases (SQL, etc.) and data processing (XML, JSON etc.)
- Agile mindset and breathe Scrum, TDD and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with development tools like GIT, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Good knowledge of tools like Junit and mocking tools like Spock/Mockito
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity etc
- Experience of code quality tools including Sonar, PMD, FindBugs etc
- Ability to work for, and as part of, a delivery team
- Good written and oral communication skills
Please forward your most up to date profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zetman Referral Scheme: If this position isn’t for you, perhaps you know of someone who may be suitable? We offer £250 in the form of shopping vouchers if we are successful in placing someone you refer to us!